CALL FOR MEMBERSHIP
Applications are sought from Teachers, independent scholars, educational proprietors, Lecturers, non-academic staff and educational administrators in all Nigerian institution in the 36 states and the FCT, who wish to develop or, have or wish to maintain/enhance competences in the efficient planning and prudent management of the resource inputs and assurance of the quality of outputs from our nation’s vast expanding educational system.
The Society of Educational Administrators of Nigeria (SEAN) was established as an umbrella association for practitioners of all specializations within the field and practice of Educational Administration, Educational Management and Leadership, who use the management functions of planning, organizing, influencing, and controlling in order to design, manage, regulate, monitor, or evaluate pre-primary, primary, secondary, tertiary and continuing educational programs in all institutions. The SEAN is registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission.
SEAN MEMBERSHIP BENEFIT(S).
- Acquire further educational /administrative skills and knowledge via seminar, workshops, conferences etc. in Educational Administrative practice
- Recognition throughout the educational sector as an experienced professional.
- International affiliation for networking, annual seminars and conferences
- Opportunities to serve in Council, Regional / National leadership/committees and Editorial Board of the society
- Using the Society’s membership designation after your name in all suitable occasions
- Become an Educational consultant to organizations (you will be issued a membership certificate).
- An informed perspective on the development of national educational policy.
- Professional meetings and contribution to scholarly journal.
- Free, personal copy of the quarterly publication the Educational Administrator.
- Free access to the Society’s library.
TO JOIN, visit: http://www.seadmin.org .
For inquiries, use the Contact form or e-mail us at email@example.com .