CALL FOR MEMBERSHIP
Applications are sought from private and public School Proprietors, Teachers, independent scholars, Lecturers, non-academic staff, staff in the State and Federal Ministry of Education, Research Institutes, and educational administrators in any Nigerian institution who have or wish to maintain/enhance competences in the efficient planning and prudent management of the resource inputs and assurance of the quality of outputs from our nation’s vast expanding educational system.
The Society of Educational Administrators of Nigeria (SEAN) was established as an umbrella association for practitioners of all specializations within the field and practice of Educational Administration, Educational Management and Leadership, who use the management functions of planning, organizing, influencing, and controlling in order to design, manage, regulate, monitor, or evaluate preschool, pre-primary, primary, secondary, tertiary and continuing educational programs in all institutions. The SEAN is registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission.
SEAN MEMBERSHIP BENEFIT(S).
- Acquire further educational /administrative skills and knowledge via seminars, workshops, conferences, etc. in Educational Administrative Practice.
- Using the Society’s membership designation after your name.
- Recognition throughout the educational sector as an experienced professional.
- International affiliation for networking, rotating venue-annual seminars and conferences.
- Up to 72% reduction in application/membership fees of professional organizations to which the Society is affiliated.
- Publication fee waiver for member’s research report submissions to the International Journal of the SEA.
- Opportunities to serve in Council, State/ National leadership/committees and Editorial Board of the society.
- Become an Educational consultant to organizations (you will be issued a membership certificate).
- Have an informed perspective on the development of national educational policy.
- Professional meetings and free online access to the periodic journal.
- Free, personal copy of the quarterly publication the Educational Administrator.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Apply now for a grade that is commensurate with your existing/growing administrative experience in education, educational administration, delivery, educational support services or educational project management. Download a form at www.seadmin.org or request /inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org